This luxury yacht will be in Auckland during America’s Cup, don’t miss out!
NOMAD IV is a sailing yacht with cutting-edge characteristics that set her apart from other 100 footers today. The world-renowned naval architects Finot-Conq have an enviable reputation within the sailing world; among their previous racing builds are IMOCA 60s and their latest creation is the 100ft cruiser S/Y NOMAD IV.
She is probably the fastest 100’ performance cruiser in the world, as well as being a very comfortable yacht for luxury family charter.
Aesthetic proportions: the wide chinned hull; a low and wide coachroof; an extremely wide cockpit for a radical exterior style.
NOMAD IV sails very close to her maximum speed at a comfortable heeling angle of 12° or less, with a sail plan ideal for Mediterranean conditions.
- Large cockpit with two tables for twelve guests sitting each and/or two sunbathing areas.
- A very wide yacht which is pleasant at sea.
- A performance yacht with the sensation of speed and power and enjoyable steering.
The cockpit is also able to accommodate at least 50 people for a party.
Along with this set of characteristics, the naval architecture team decided to implement a feature that they regard as the main advantage of living on a boat: a 360° panoramic view of the sea from the dining room and the saloon.
First class accommodation for 12 guests and 3-4 crew
- 1 x 16m2 Double owner’s cabin
- 2 Guest cabins with double beds
- 1 Guest cabin with twin beds (bunk beds)
- 1 Quadruple guest cabin with a large double bed + 2 twin beds (bunk beds)
- All cabins are very spacious, well lit and each have an en-suite bathroom.
- 2 x Large exterior sunbathing areas in the cockpit
- 3.50m retractable keel which allows access to shallow anchorages
- Garage equipped with an abundance of toys, a bathing platform and a ladder
Download the full brochure here